Why so many nursing homes love DYSPHAMEAL
- It ensures that meals have the right consistency to suit various different needs
- It makes it easier to plan meals and achieve a balanced diet, by combining a wide range of recipes.
- It helps increase fluid intake by providing up to two litres of water per day.
- Consistent measurement of the benefits deriving from the use of our products, thanks to the DysphaCare nutrition protocol developed in partnership with the University of Genoa.
- It helps manage patients with dysphagia in a more sustainable way, by saving on the use of oral nutritional supplements, materials and the time required by healthcare professionals and kitchen staff.
- It’s nutrient dense and guarantee the recommended daily intake of proteins, calories, fibers, vitamins and all other nutrients.
Feeding people with love
Whether it’s breakfast or dessert, a first course or a second course, a side dish or fruit, we provide high-quality choices which are easy to combine and quick menu-planning to ensure an appropriate and well-balanced diet.
We pay great attention to our flavours in order to provide meals for people with dysphagia so that they can appreciate the genuine taste of traditional Italian and international cuisines. More than 60 different dishes all made with natural ingredients, complete with both macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients, with a smooth texture and consistent tastes, flavours, and colours.